Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Picture of Cairo viewed from Al Azhar Park

This picture is a great view of Old historic Cairo, taken from Al Azhar park a 74 Acres park situated in the heart of the city just beside the Ayyubid Citadel.

I consider the park as a "green lung" for Cairo because the capital just needs more green area, a study found that the amount of green space for each of us living in Cairo is merely equal to the size of small book!!!!!
So if you are a tourist visiting Cairo, I recommend that you go for a visit there to explore the elevated view points dominating the city offering a spectacular 360° panoramic view of the biggest Capital in Africa.

4 comments:

Juliana Dewi Kartikawati said...

Regards from Indonesia. Come visit my blog to see beautiful view of Indonesia in http://juliana-dewi-2806.blogspot.com/2008/05/beautiful-place-for-vacation-2.html

Michelle (artscapes) said...

Wow, Doudy!! I just found this blog... I love the pictures - it is so cool to see places I have been as they are now! I remember that view....

Imelda said...

wow, breath taking view of cairo.nice shot here.

تكنولوجيا بالعربى said...

check my website jenny host which is about website design in egypt