Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures of boats on the river Nile of Egypt - part2

Pictures of boats on the river Nile in Cairo, Egypt.


Pictures of boats on the river Nile in Cairo, Egypt.
These boats are called "Fellucas" in Egyptian dialect, they were, a long time ago a very important mode of transportation, now they are mostly an attraction for tourists.


Pictures of feluccas on the river Nile in Cairo, Egypt.

these "fellucas" are a must do on any tourist agenda, because they are quite amazing, you can escape the urban jungle of the streets of Cairo, take a Nile Boat "Felluca" and relax in a very quiet and pleasent tour.

2 comments:

My Bug Life said...

I love the photos! I took the Nile River Cruise (night dinner with belly dance show only) when I visited Egypt. Wonderful place and I would like to visit again.

doudy said...

I am glad you liked Egypt, and yeap the river Nile cruise is one of my Best outings!!